The Dorchester Chamber of Commerce often has event postings that you can join and register for online! If you do not already have an online account with us and would like to become a subscriber, please register by clicking on the Subscribe to Register button below. Once you have subscribed, you will have the ability to login to your account and join events.
(Existing members are not required to subscribe. Please log in to your existing account.)
2475 Cambridge Beltway
Tuesday, July 31, 2018
Public Info. Meeting for Shore Health System
6:30 P.M. - 8:30 P.M.: Cambridge-South Dorchester High School Auditorium, 2475 Cambridge Beltway, Cambridge MD, 21613
Join us for a public information meeting to learn how health care in Dorchester County will be transformed by a new, modern destination health care campus to meet the community’s needs.
- The conversion of UM Shore Medical Center at Dorchester to a freestanding medical facility
- How we’ll deliver emergency care and meet the community’s identified health care needs
- The proposed UM Shore Medical Campus at Cambridge
- Reasons for the change and what it means for the community
- Investments to improve and enhance health care services in Dorchester County and the surrounding area
Learn more by visiting: umshoreregional.org/DorchesterVision